Australian Rules Football
- Predict the team who will win the match in normal time.
- All Australian Rules bets are settled on 80 minutes play unless otherwise stated. If the match result is a draw, stakes will be refunded unless a price is quoted for the draw.
Example: A $400 bet on the Richmond Tigers Money Line at -400 will win $100 if Richmond wins.
- Predict the team to win the match once the point spread has been applied to the actual scores.
- Bets are settled on 80 minutes play.
Example: Western Bulldogs +8.5 vs Collingwood Magpies -8.5. A spread bet on Collingwood -8.5 would win if Collingwood wins the match by 9 points or more. The bet loses (and the Western side wins) if Collingwood fails to win by 9 points or more.
If a match is abandoned or postponed to another day, bets are void.
Example: A -400 Money Line bet placed on Richmond vs Carlton will be void when the match is postponed from Saturday and played on Sunday.
- Predict the winner of the tournament.
- Bets will be settled on the official AFL standings immediately following the last match in the tournament and any subsequent amendments to the result will not affect bets.
Example: A $100 AFL Futures bet on the Brisbane Lions at +1000 will payout $1,100 on the day the Brisbane Lions win the Final.