Same Game Parlays
- If any leg of a Same-Game Parlay bet relates to an existing market on site, rules for that market will apply. For example, if a Same-Game Parlay bet includes a player to score an anytime touchdown & the selected player scores only scores via passing touchdowns, this bet will be graded a loser because the Anytime Touchdown Scorer rules do not include touchdowns scored as a passer.
- If any leg of the Same-Game Parlay bet is made void or settles as a push, then the whole bet would become a void or a push. The exception to this is if the outcome of the bet requested can still happen.
- A Same-Game Parlay bet may contain up to 10 legs. Same-Game Parlays do not support wagers with more than 10 legs.
- A Same-Game Parlay bet must be placed from a single game. Same-Game Parlay wagers cannot be combined across multiple games.
- If part of the bet requested consists of one of two named players to score at any time during a game, bets placed on that market will stand if one or both of those players play any part in that game.