- How do I know your games are fair?Caesars Entertainment, Inc. is licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Casino Control Commission and the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. It is important to us to provide our customers with a fair and enjoyable gaming experience. The results of all wagers on our casino games are determined by a random number generator (RNG) to ensure fairness, and each game and it’s Return to Player (RTP) ratios are audited regularly.
- Can I play a demo or free play version?Many of our games are available in demo or free play versions, and you may try them for free by selecting them in the game lobby. In order to play any of our games for real money, you are required to first register an account with Caesars Entertainment, Inc.
- What happens if I am disconnected during a game?If you are disconnected during a game, your game state will be saved. Simply re-open that game in order to resume playing. You must finish any unresolved game rounds before you switch to playing a new game. In the event that a game round was completed while you were disconnected, you will be paid out, if applicable, according to the Game Rules and pay table of that game. You may review your game history in the My Account section.
Why is my game not loading?If you’re unable to load any games due to the following error messages: “502 Bad Gateway”, “Connection Error”, “Progressive Conversion Rate Not Found, “Invalid Game State”, “Another Game is open”, or “Technical problem, please retry”:
1. First restart your mobile device or computer.
2. If this does not resolve the problem, clear your cache/browser’s history.
3. Ensure Adobe Flash is installed and enabled.
4. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if technical problems persist. Please describe the problem, and if possible send a screenshot of the error.
If you receive a message that you’re unable to load a game due to not being able to locate your device, please enable your WiFi and location permissions for the Caesars app. Please note, you must be physically present in the State of New Jersey and 21 years of age or older in order to play for real money.
- What is RTP?RTP stands for “Return To Player”. RTP is the theoretical percent that a game is expected to return to players over time. RTP is a long-term measurement, and short-term results will often differ significantly from RTP. RTP is not a guaranteed result of any gaming session. Every individual outcome on a slot machine is random, RTP looks only at the cumulative effect of all possible outcomes.You can see the RTP of games in the information section of that game on the Caesars app or desktop site.
- How can I get more information about a casino game?Every game has its own specific rules and pay table. For more information on the rules of a game, locate the game you would like more information on and select the Info icon.
- Where can I view my gaming history?Game History is located in the My Account section.
- How long does it take to receive my winnings (Jackpots)?Most wagers that result in a payout are credited to your Caesars account instantly upon completion of that wager.Winnings that are earned from using a bonus require you to complete the play through associated with that bonus before those winnings are converted into withdrawable cash.Larger winnings are subject to a regular audit before being released to your account, and in some cases may require a W-2G tax form to be completed. This typically takes no longer than 3 business days. Certain progressive jackpots or other prizes may have different times specified in their rules or terms. Please consult the Info section of any game and/or the Official Rules of the promotion you’re participating in for more information.
- How do I use a Casino Bonus?
A casino bonus is a cashable bonus that may be wagered on casino games. Casino bonuses cannot be wagered in the Sportsbook. Each casino bonus has a set amount of “rollover” or wagering requirements that must be completed before you the bonus is converted to cash. Please see the Official Rules for the bonus you’ve received, or check Bonus History under the My Account section to view the remaining wagering requirements of that bonus. When you have a casino bonus active while you also have a real cash balance, all wagers placed are used from your cash balance first. You may forfeit a casino bonus in its entirety if you wish to withdraw your cash balance without completing the wagering requirements of that bonus.