General Terms of Service
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING THE AGREEMENTS (AS DEFINED BELOW), THEN PRINT THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND STORE THEM ALONG WITH ALL CONFIRMATION EMAILS, ADDITIONAL TERMS, TRANSACTION DATA, GAME RULES AND PAYMENT METHODS RELEVANT TO YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORMS AND/OR SERVICES (AS EACH SUCH TERM IS DEFINED BELOW). WE WILL NOT RETAIN OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU SO PLEASE PRINT IT OUT FOR YOUR RECORDS. THESE TERMS OF SERVICE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME (AS SET OUT BELOW). BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE AGREEMENTS WITHOUT MODIFICATION. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE AGREEMENTS WITHOUT MODIFICATION, DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES (AS DEFINED BELOW). IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE AGREEMENTS, PLEASE SEEK INDEPENDENT LEGAL COUNSEL BEFORE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES.
You accept to be bound by this contract by clicking on 'Submit' or 'I Agree' and/or by using the Services (as that term is hereinafter defined). After You (as that term is hereinafter defined) click on 'Submit' or 'I Agree' or when You use the Services, a legally binding agreement on these terms and conditions is entered into between (a) You, the end user ('You' or ‘Your’ as applicable) and (b) American Wagering, Inc. d/b/a William Hill and Caesars Sportsbook, located at 6325 S. Rainbow Blvd., Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89118, USA (collectively referred to as ‘The Company’, 'We', 'Us' or 'Our' as appropriate).
These Agreements govern the use of the Services in Indiana. These Agreements are separate and distinct from the policies that govern the online gaming services offered by Us, or our affiliates, in other jurisdictions, including the State of Nevada.
The Services currently operate under the Sports Wagering License issued to The Company by the Indiana Gaming Commission pursuant to and in accordance with Indiana Code § 4-38. The Company is authorized to conduct Online Sports Wagering in the State of Indiana under an agreement with a Certificate of Authority Holder approved by the Indiana Gaming Commission.. These Agreements are at all times subject to the authority of the Indiana Gaming Commission.
These Agreements apply to The Company's (1) Indiana online gaming websites: https://www.williamhill.com/us/in/bet/; and (2) any other online or mobile platform (including kiosks located at participating locations) provided by Us (each individual site being a 'Platform' and together the ‘Platforms’) on which You access Our betting, gaming and wagering services (‘Services').
In the event that You have any complaints, claims or disputes with regard to any outcome regarding the Services or any other activity performed by Us, You should in the first instance contact Us in accordance with Section 28 below.
Please note that these Terms of Service shall prevail in the event of any conflict between these Terms of Service and any of the game rules or other documents referred to in these Terms of Service.
1. APPLICABILITY OF AGREEMENTS. By using the Services and/or by acknowledging that You have read these Agreements when You register to join and/or by clicking on the 'Submit' or 'I Agree' button when You install any of the software relating to the Services provided via the Platforms or when You register for Your Account, You agree to comply with these Agreements, and You acknowledge that Your failure to comply with these Agreements may result in disqualification, the closure of Your Account (hereafter as defined in Section 19 and Section 20 below), forfeiture of funds and/or legal action against You, as appropriate and as further specified in these Agreements. You acknowledge that if You accept these Agreements, We will start providing You with the benefit of the Services immediately. As a consequence of this, if You accept these Agreements when registering for the Services, You will not be able to cancel Your registration later, although You can terminate these Agreements and close Your Account in accordance with Section 20 below.
2. LEGALITIES OF USE
2.1 You may only use the Services if You are 21 years of age or over and it is legal for You to do so according to the laws of Indiana. You confirm that You are not accessing the Services from a state or foreign jurisdiction outside of Indiana at the time of placing a bet or participating in a game. You understand and accept that We are unable to provide You with any legal advice or assurances and that it is Your sole responsibility to ensure that at all times You comply with the laws that govern You and that You have the complete legal right to use the Services. You acknowledge that underage gambling is illegal, and that it is a criminal offense to allow a person who is under the age of 21 to participate in Internet or mobile wagering. Any use of the Services is at Your sole option, discretion and risk. By using the Services, You acknowledge that You do not find the Services to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent in any way.
2.2 Federal Law prohibits and restricts wagering on the Internet (including, but not limited to, such prohibitions and restrictions set out in 18 U.S.C. §§ 1084 et seq. (‘The Wire Act’) and 31 U.S.C. §§ 5361 through 5367 (‘UIGEA)). It is a Federal offense for persons physically located outside of Indiana to engage in Internet wagering through an Indiana casino.
3.1 To use the Services, You will first need to register for an account with Us. You may access any of the Services from Your Account (as defined below). You are prohibited from allowing any other person to access or use Your Account.
3.2 You can open an account with Us by choosing a unique account name and password and entering other information that We ask for on Our registration form such as (but not limited to) Your first and last name, social security number, physical address, email, gender, birth date and telephone number (an 'Account').
3.4 There are no set-up charges for opening Your Account. We are not a bank and funds are not insured by any government agency. All payments to and from Your Account must be paid in U.S. dollars and shall not bear interest and You shall ensure that all payments into Your Account are from a payment source for which You are the named account holder.
3.6 To place a bet, You will be required to have a balance in Your Account by any of the following methods : (i) a deposit account; (ii) a credit or debit card, which has been registered and verified pursuant to the requirements of the issuer; (iii); a reloadable prepaid card, which has been verified as being issued to You and is non-transferable; (iv) winnings during a gaming session; (v) adjustments made by the licensee with documented notification to You; (vi) any other means approved by the Indiana Gaming Commission.
Such funds will be deposited into Your Account upon actual receipt of funds by Us and/or Our agents. Minimum and maximum limits may be applied to the payments into Your Account, depending upon Your history with Us, the method of deposit, and other factors as determined solely by Us. For further details of current deposit and cash out options and fees, please see Cashier, or contact Us at Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org or at (855) 474-0606 or access Your account.
3.7 You can request withdrawals from Your Account at any time provided all payments made have been received. We reserve the right to pay any requested withdrawal partly or in total via the same method of payment and in the same currency with which deposits were made. When using credit/debit card to make a deposit, We may elect not to accept any withdrawal request within fourteen (14) days after the deposit. You will not be able to withdraw bonus wagers as per Section 9 of these Terms of Service.
3.8 To use certain Services, You may first need to download and install software as provided on the relevant Platform.
3.9 Account statements are available to You, which detail Your account activity.
4. IDENTIFICATION AND YOUR ACCOUNT. The name on Your Account must match Your true and legal name and identity and the name on Your Account registration must match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment accounts used to deposit or receive monies into Your Account. To verify Your identity, We reserve the right to request satisfactory proof of identity (including but not limited to copies of a valid passport/identity card and/or any payment cards used) and satisfactory proof of address (including but not limited to a recent utility bill or bank statement) at any time. You consent to have Your age and identity verified by Us, and You acknowledge verifications associated with Internet or mobile gaming may result in a negative impact on Your credit report. You may not hold more than one (1) Account in connection with Your use of any Platform. We reserve the right to close Your Account(s) if You open multiple Accounts. Should We have reasonable grounds to believe that multiple Accounts have been opened with the intention to defraud Us, We reserve the right to cancel any transaction related to said fraud attempt. If You have lost Your Account name or password, please contact Us for a replacement.
5. PERSONS PROHIBITED FROM ESTABLISHING AN ACCOUNT. The following persons (each an 'Unauthorized Person') are not permitted to establish an Internet or mobile gaming account, or to use directly or indirectly any of the Services other than as required in the course of their employment: (i) an individual that is prohibited under Indiana Code § 4-38 from participating any sports wagering, including, but not limited to: (1) a partnership, a corporation, an association, or any other entity that is not an individual; (2) a person who is not at least twenty-one (21) years of age; (3) a certificate holder, a vendor, a director, officer or employee of a certificate holder or vendor, or a relative living in the same household of a certificate holder or vendor; (4) a sports wagering service provider, a director, officer, or employee of a sports wagering service provider, or a relative living in the same household of a sports wagering service provider; (5) with respect to a sporting event sponsored, organized or conducted by a particular sports governing body, any of the following: (A) an employee of the sports governing body; (B) a game official employed by or under contract with the sports governing body; (C) a coach, manager or other personnel employed by or under contract with a member club of the sports governing body; (D) an athlete who is: (i) under contract with a member club of the sports governing body in the case of a team sport; or (ii) eligible to participate in events conducted by the sports governing body in the case of an individual sport; (E) an employee of a union representing athletes or game officials; or (F) a relative living in the same household of an individual described in (A) – (E); or (6) an individual convicted of a state or federal crime relating to sports wagering; (ii) an individual listed on the Indiana Gaming Commission’s exclusion list kept pursuant to § 6-1 or Title 68 of the Indiana Administrative Code or has a voluntary excluded person status as defined under § 6-3 of Title 68 of the Indiana Administrative Code; (iii) an individual that has signed up for statewide internet self-restriction; (iv) an occupational licensee employed by or associated with a supplier licensee; (v) an individual whose participation may undermine the integrity of the wagering or the sports event or who is excluded from wagering for other good cause, including but not limited to, an attempt to place a wager as an agent or a proxy; (vi) an employee of a supplier or vendor of The Company or Our affiliates (The Company and its affiliates are collectively referred to as the ‘Group’); (vii) any individuals who have been banned from gaming activities at any sportsbook location, subsidiary or affiliate, or who have been prohibited from gaming pursuant to any applicable laws, including individuals who have been “self-limited” or listed on any self-exclusion, disassociated persons, or similar list in Indiana or any other state, and (viii) “prohibited persons” that are government officials or residents of certain embargoed countries and/or whose names are included on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List or successor or similar lists. You may not attempt to create an Account if you are an Unauthorized Person or assist other Unauthorized Persons to use the Services.
6. USE OF THE SERVICES
6.1 In the interests of ensuring fairness, We may take any measures as we deem appropriate in order to create a fair and balanced online environment.
6.2 We reserve the right to suspend, modify, remove and/or add to any of the Services (collectively, a ‘Change’) in Our sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice, so long as such Change does not affect pending play on the Services. We will not be liable for any such action.
6.3 We forbid the use of all unfair practices when using the Services. We do this to protect Our customers and the integrity of the Services. Please read Our Unfair Advantage Policy which is incorporated in these Agreements for further details and Our Anti-Cheating Policy at section 34.3. If any customer is found to be participating in any form of collusion or other activities that We consider to constitute cheating his or her account may be permanently closed and any balance may be at risk of forfeiture or withholding as per Section 19 of these Terms of Service.
6.4 We forbid the posting of any prohibited Third Party Content (as that term is hereinafter defined) on Our Platforms. Please read Our Third Party Content Policy which is incorporated in these Agreements for further details.
6.5 We reserve the right to suspend Your use of certain of the Services, Platforms, games or any wagers on our Platforms from time to time for any reason or no reason.
6.6 No communications or information published on the Services is intended to constitute legal or tax advice and we accept no liability for any reliance on such content.
6.7 For the purpose of any reference to time in connection with Your use of the Services, We use the Central Time Zone unless otherwise specified.
6.8 Your use of the Services (including, for the avoidance of doubt, any intellectual property and/ or services We may license from third parties from time to time which forms part of the Services) is for Your personal, entertainment use on a single computer only. You may not use the Services or any intellectual property contained therein for any commercial purpose.
6.9 By accessing our Platforms, or using, or attempting to use, our Software or the Services, You represent and warrant to Us that: (i) you are 21 years of age or older; (ii) you are a legal resident of the United States, (iii) you are physically located in the State of Indiana while wagering; (iv) all details provided by You to Us to setup Your Account or otherwise participate in the Services are true, current, correct and complete; and (v) You consent to the monitoring and recording by Us and/or the Indiana Gaming Commission of any wagering communications and geographic location information.
6.10 In order to use the Indiana wagering feature of the Services, you must be physically located in the State of Indiana at the time of use. We may, at any time before or after you begin using the Services, require you to verify your identity, age, or physical location in person at a participating sportsbook or through other means, and we may terminate your access to the Services if you fail to do so.
7. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The terms William Hill, Caesars or Caesars Rewards Club, and any other marks used by Us are the trademarks, service marks and/or trade names of the Group, one of its subsidiaries or associated companies, and/or its licensors. Further, all other material used by Us, including but not limited to the software, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio, text (and any intellectual property rights in and to any of the same) is owned by Us, the Group, one of its subsidiaries or associated group companies, and/or licensors and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. You obtain no rights in such copyright material or trade or service marks and must not use them without the Group's written permission.
8. ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SERVICE PROVIDERS. In order to use the Services, You will be required to send money to and may be required to receive money from Us. We may use third-party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions ('ESPs') to process such financial transactions. You irrevocably authorize Us, as necessary, to instruct such ESPs to handle Account deposits and withdrawals from Your Account and You irrevocably agree that We may give such instructions on Your behalf in accordance with Your requests as submitted using the relevant feature on Our Platforms. You irrevocably authorize Us to provide ESPs with Your personal and financial information for the sole purpose of processing a deposit or withdrawal transaction. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use of each applicable ESP. In the event of conflict between these Agreements and the ESP's terms and conditions, then these Agreements shall prevail.
In the event We use such ESPs and/or financial institutions to process payments made by and to You, or otherwise accept Your use of any particular payment method, in connection with Your use of the Services, We shall have no responsibility for the acts or omissions of the third party providing such payment processing or payment method prior to Our receipt of funds or after We initiate a transfer of funds (as applicable). You agree that You shall look exclusively to the ESP or financial institution in the event of any payment processing or other payment method related disputes and not to Us. If you would like to request information regarding the ESPs used by Us, contact Us at Supportemail@example.com or at (855) 474-0606.
We may from time to time offer You complimentary or bonus amounts to be credited by Us into Your Account ('Bonus(es)'). Such Bonuses may only be used in relation to such Services as may be specified when the Bonus is offered to You. Acceptance of any Bonus shall be in accordance with additional terms and conditions We may make available to You in respect of each such Bonus offering and, if none, then in accordance with the Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions and bonus release restrictions contained in the relevant offer. Offers may be used only ONCE unless otherwise specified. You are not entitled to withdraw any Bonus amounts and You may not remove any cash obtained via a Bonus from Your Account without first complying with the applicable terms including, without limitation, in respect of any qualifiers or restrictions.
10. CASH OUTS
10.1 Your account balance is the amount of real money held in Your Account (if any), plus any winnings and/or minus any losses accrued from using the Services, and less any amounts previously withdrawn by You or amounts forfeited or reclaimed by Us due to any known or suspected fraud or due to deposits or other transactions rejected or cancelled by Your bank or any relevant third-party bank (whether as a result of insufficient funds, charge-backs or otherwise), or any sums which are otherwise deductible or forfeited under these Agreements ('Account Balance').
10.2 Acceptance of a cash out request is subject to any deposit method restrictions, bonus restrictions, betting volume and/or Security Reviews (see Section 18 below) and any other terms of these Agreements. All amounts You withdraw are subject to the transaction limits and any processing fees for deposits and withdrawal methods that We notify You of before cashing out. For further details of current deposit and cash out options and fees please see Cashier, contact Us at Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org at or at (855) 474-0606 or access Your account.
10.3 We may report and withhold any amount from Your winnings in order to comply with any applicable law. All taxes due in connection with any winnings awarded to You are Your sole liability. Account balances cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for any other prize. Payment of funds which You withdraw shall be made by check, wire, credit card and/or any other manner which We select in Our sole discretion, although We will try to accommodate Your preferences as indicated by You.
10.4 Payments will be made as soon as reasonably possible (subject to up to 72 hours internal processing time), although there may be delays due to any Security Review (see Section 18 below) undertaken by Us and save where We hold any such payments in accordance with these Agreements. Under penalties of perjury, You declare that, to the best of Your knowledge and belief, the name, address, and Social Security Number that You have furnished correctly identify You as the recipient of any payments from winnings, and that no other person is entitled to any part of these payments. Any applicable taxes and fees in connection with any winnings awarded to you are your sole responsibility. Your use of the Services, and therefore your acceptance of these terms and conditions, acknowledges that we will make a Form W-2G or Form 1099-Misc, as applicable, available for your reporting purposes and you are responsible for regulatory reporting obligations on any winnings or prizes subject to applicable laws. You also acknowledge that we are required to report certain payments paid to you in accordance with IRS regulations. As such, You permit Your acceptance of these Agreements to serve as an electronic signature and to suffice any acceptance and signature on any tax documents incurred as a result of Your use of the Services.
11. INACTIVE AND DORMANT ACCOUNTS
11.1 If You do not access Your Account by 'logging on' to Your Account using Your Account name and password and either (i) place a cash wager or bet via the Services, or (ii) make a deposit as applicable, for any consecutive period of 120 days, then after those 120 days (the 'Grace Period') Your Account (and any related account with any ESP) will be deemed 'Inactive'.
11.2 If Your Account has had no activity for a period of three years, Your Account is considered a Dormant Account by the Indiana Gaming Commission and subject to the provisions of Indiana Code § 32-34-1-20 and § 32-34-1-21, any funds remaining in your account shall be presumed abandoned. Logging into your account and making a real money wager or making a deposit or withdrawal are considered transactions and will make Your Account Active.
12. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
12.1 Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated on Our social media sites, chat boards, or otherwise by You on the Platforms, Services, or with Group staff. In addition, You are not entitled to make untrue and/or malicious and/or damaging comments with regard to the Group's operation in any media or forum.
12.2 In accordance with the terms of Our Third Party Content Policy, We may reject or delete any text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or any other materials ('Third Party Content') posted by You on the Platforms which in Our sole opinion breaches the terms of these Agreements.
12.3 Any violation of this policy may result in removal of the Third Party Content, a suspension of Your use of the Services and/or such other action as may be reasonably required by Us to ensure compliance.
13. PROTECTION OF ACCOUNT NAME AND PASSWORD. The Account name and password selected when You register for an Account should not be disclosed to any third party. You are solely responsible for the security of Your Account name and password, and all activities that occur under Your Account name and password.
You agree to keep Your Account name and password secret and confidential and not to allow anyone else to use it. As an authorized player, You are prohibited from allowing any other person access to or use of Your interactive online account. Every person who identifies themselves by entering a correct username and password is assumed by Us to be the rightful Account holder and all transactions where the username and password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid. In no event will We be liable for any loss You suffer as a result of any unauthorized use or misuse of Your login details. We shall not be required to maintain Account names or passwords. If You have lost Your Account name, username or password, please contact Us for a replacement. If You misplace, forget, or lose Your Account name, username or password as a result of anything other than Our error, We shall not be liable.
14. FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES, PROHIBITED TRANSACTIONS AND FAILED DEPOSITS. We have a zero tolerance policy towards inappropriate play and fraudulent activity. If, in Our sole determination, You are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud Us and/or the Group or any other user of any of the Services in any way, including but not limited to wagering manipulation or payment fraud, manipulation of the multi-currency facilities, betting on all possible outcomes of an event or if We suspect You of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including but not limited to any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including but not limited to money laundering) or if Your deposits failed to be honored by Your bank for any reason, We reserve the right to suspend and/or close Your Account and recover bad debts using whichever method may lawfully be available to Us including, but not limited to, (i) debiting the amount owed by You from Your Account; and (ii) instructing third party collections agencies to collect the debt. This may have a detrimental impact on Your credit rating and will require Us to share Your personal information (including Your identity) with appropriate agencies and to report any criminal or suspicious activities to the appropriate authorities.
We reserve the right to void and withhold any or all winnings made by any person or group of persons and to void and withhold any Rewards gained by any person or group of persons where We have reasonable grounds to believe that said person or group of persons is acting or has acted in liaison in an attempt to defraud or damage Us and/or the Group and/or the Services and/or the Platforms in any way.
In the interests of data protection, security and avoidance of fraud We do not permit use of any communication channels included within the Services and/or the Platforms to offer or promote any offers, products and services (whether Yours or a third party's). You are expressly prohibited from posting information or contacting Our customers to offer or promote any offers, products or services.
15. LIMITED LICENSE. We hereby grant You the limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to install and use the software We make available from the Platforms used to provide the Services (the 'Software') and all content derived from the Software, including, but not limited to, the copyright and all other intellectual property rights therein, in connection with the Services in accordance with this Agreement. The Software is the valuable intellectual property of the Group and/or its associated companies and/or its licensors. You obtain no rights to the Software except to use it in accordance with these Agreements. You must not: (a) copy, redistribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivate works of the source code, or otherwise; (b) sell, assign, sublicense, transfer, distribute, lease or grant a security interest in the Software; (c) make the Software available to any third party through a computer network or otherwise; (d) export the Software to any country (whether by physical or electronic means); or (e) use the Software in a manner prohibited by applicable laws, regulations and/or this Agreement (together the ‘Prohibited Activities’).
You will be solely liable for any damages, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission of any Prohibited Activities. You shall notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of the commission by any person of any of the Prohibited Activities and shall provide Us with reasonable assistance with any investigations it may conduct in light of the information provided by You in this respect.
16. GEOLOCATION SERVICES
16.1 Real-money gaming on the Platforms is restricted by the Indiana Gaming Commission to users who are physically located within the State of Indiana. To confirm Your desktop/laptop location, we use a third-party method using IP address and WiFi signal. If one of the two is not confirmed, You will not be allowed to use the Services. To confirm Your mobile device location, we use a third-party method using carrier cell tower and WiFi signal. If your mobile device location is not confirmed, You will not be allowed to use the Services. We cannot guarantee that your device will be able to successfully use the location Services. If we or our third party providers are unable to precisely track your location for any reason, you may be prevented from accessing or using the Services. We are not liable for your inability to access or use the Services.
16.2 By registering to use the Services, you consent to the monitoring and recording by us (or our service providers) and/or by the Indiana Gaming Commission of any wagering communications and geographic location information for the purpose of determining compliance with the Act.
17. ERRORS. You must inform Us as soon as You become aware of any errors with respect to Your Account or any calculations with respect to any bet or wager You have placed. In the event of such error or any system failure (a divergence from the normal functioning of the logic for whatever reason) that results in an error in any odds calculation, charges, fees, bonuses or payout, or any currency conversion as applicable, ('Error') We will seek to place all parties directly affected by such Error in the position they were in before the Error occurred. We reserve the right to declare null and void any wagers or bets that were the subject of such Error and to take any money from Your Account relating to the relevant bets or wagers, if there are insufficient funds in Your Account, We may demand that You pay Us the relevant outstanding amount relating to these bets or wagers. In all circumstances whereby We (in Our sole discretion) determine an Error has been used to gain an unfair advantage, We reserve the right to consider this activity to be subject to Section 19 (Forfeiture & Account Closure) of these Terms of Service.
18. SECURITY REVIEW. To maintain a high level of security and integrity in the system, We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate Your identity, age, the registration data provided by You, to verify Your use of the Services, including but not limited to Your compliance with these Agreements and the policies of the Group and Your financial transactions carried out via the Services for potential breach of these Agreements and of applicable law (a 'Security Review'). As such, You authorize Us and Our agents to make any inquiries of You and for Us to use and disclose to any third party We consider necessary to validate the information You provide to Us or should provide to Us in accordance with these Agreements, including but not limited to, ordering a credit report and/or otherwise verifying the information against third party databases. In addition, to facilitate these Security Reviews, You agree to provide such information or documentation as We, in Our unfettered discretion, may request.
19. FORFEITURE & ACCOUNT CLOSURE
19.1 WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, IN OUR UNFETTERED DISCRETION AND IN RELATION TO YOUR ACCOUNT, ANY RELATED ESP (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN SECTION 8) ACCOUNT, ANY ACCOUNTS YOU MAY HAVE WITH OTHER SITES AND/OR CASINOS AND/OR SERVICES OWNED OR OPERATED BY OR ON BEHALF OF THE GROUP AND, IN THE CASE OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, ANY SERVICES THAT SHARE THE PLATFORM, TO TERMINATE THESE AGREEMENTS, WITHHOLD YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE, SUSPEND YOUR ACCOUNT, AND RECOVER FROM SUCH ACCOUNT THE AMOUNT OF ANY AFFECTED PAY-OUTS, BONUSES AND WINNINGS IF:
19.1.1 You are in material breach of any of these Agreements;
19.1.2 We become aware that You have used or attempted to use the Services for the purposes of fraud, collusion (including in relation to charge-backs) or unlawful or improper activity (including without limitation, any manipulation of the multi-currency facilities);
19.1.3 We become aware that You have played at any other online gaming site or services and are suspected of fraud, collusion (including in relation to charge-backs) or unlawful or improper activity;
19.1.4 You have 'charged back' or denied any of the purchases or deposits that You made to Your Account;
19.1.5 You become bankrupt or analogous proceedings occur anywhere in the world; or
19.1.6 Upon instruction of the appropriate law enforcement agency or regulatory body.
20.1 You are entitled to close Your Account and terminate these Agreements for any reason or no reason on seven (7) days’ notice to Us by withdrawing the entire balance from Your Account and sending a letter or email or telephoning Us using the details at 'contact Us'. We will respond within a reasonable time provided that You continue to assume responsibility for all activity on Your Account until such closure has been affected by Us.
20.2 We take Responsible Gaming seriously. If You would like to close Your Account for responsible gaming reasons please visit the Indiana Gaming Commission’s Internet Self Restriction Program at https://www.in.gov/igc/ISRP.
20.3 Without limitation to Section 19, We are entitled to terminate these Agreements on seven (7) days’ notice (or attempted notice) to You at the email address You have provided to Us. In the event of termination by Us, We shall give notice of the termination to You via email and, other than where termination is pursuant to section 19, as soon as reasonably practicable refund the balance of Your Account. Where We have terminated pursuant to section 19, any payouts, bonuses and winnings in Your Account are non-refundable and deemed forfeited.
20.4 Termination of these Agreements will not affect any outstanding wagers or bets, PROVIDED that any outstanding wagers or bets are valid and are not in breach of these Agreements in any way.
20.5 The following Sections of these Terms of Service shall survive any termination of these Agreements by either party: 2, 7, 8, 14, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, and 32, along with all options, rights and covenants contained herein that are intended to survive will survive the expiration or termination of these Agreements, as well as any other Sections which are required for the purposes of interpretation.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL ONLY USE THE SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT IN THE AGREEMENTS. YOU WILL COMPENSATE US IN FULL FOR ANY LOSSES OR COSTS (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) WHICH WE (OR ANY MEMBER OF OUR GROUP) INCUR ARISING FROM ANY BREACH BY YOU OF THESE AGREEMENTS.
22.1 You may suspend Your Account for a period of time as chosen by You, provided the suspended Account does not remain inactive for a period of three years which would result in Your Account being a Dormant Account and subject to the provisions of Indiana Code § 32-34-1-20 and § 32-34-1-21 any funds remaining in your Account are presumed to be abandoned.
22.2 You may set daily limits or have Your name placed on the Internet self-exclusion list by submitting a request for self-exclusion. The minimum time-out period is 72 hours.
22.3 If You request placement on the Indiana statewide Internet Self-restriction list, You must sign up online via the Indiana Gaming Commission website at https://www.in.gov/igc/ISRP.
22.4 If You have elected to use any of the self-exclusion tools in connection with any of the Platforms provided by any Group company from time to time, You acknowledge and agree that You are not permitted to open or use an Account with any other Group company ('Additional Group Account') during the self-exclusion period You have selected.
23. LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
23.1 WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND RELATING TO THE SERVICES AND THE SOFTWARE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE WITHOUT ERROR OR INVULNERABLE TO VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER HARMFUL SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SITE MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE DUE TO ANY NUMBER OF FACTORS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERIODIC SYSTEM MAINTENANCE, SCHEDULED OR UNSCHEDULED, ACTS OF GOD, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, VIRUSES, DENIAL OF SERVICE OR OTHER ATTACKS, TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE SITE, TELECOMMUNICATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE, OR DISRUPTION, AND THEREFORE WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY REGARDING SITE USE AND/OR AVAILABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY, SECURITY OR PERFORMANCE CAUSED BY SUCH FACTORS.
23.2 YOUR ACCESS TO THE PLATFORMS, DOWNLOAD OF ANY SOFTWARE RELATING TO THE SERVICES FROM THE PLATFORMS AND USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION WE MAY PROVIDE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE OPTION, DISCRETION AND RISK. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONS OF THE COMPUTER PROGRAMS RELATING TO THE SERVICES WE MAKE AVAILABLE FROM THE PLATFORMS, ERRORS AS DESCRIBED IN SECTION 17, BUGS OR VIRUSES RESULTING IN LOST DATA OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, MOBILE PHONE OR MOBILE DEVICE, OR SOFTWARE. FURTHERMORE, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ATTEMPTS BY YOU TO USE THE SERVICES BY METHODS, MEANS OR WAYS NOT INTENDED BY US. WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE REDUNDANT OR BACKUP NETWORKS AND/OR SYSTEMS. MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PAYS.
23.3 THE GROUP (INCLUDING ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES) WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVICES, DAMAGE FOR, BUSINESS LOSSES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA, PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF OR FAILURE TO RECEIVE ANTICIPATED WINNINGS), REVENUE, BUSINESS, OPPORTUNITY, GOODWILL, REPUTATION OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS (EVEN WHERE WE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY YOU OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE) ARISING OUT OF THESE AGREEMENTS OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
23.4 THE GROUP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS MADE BY YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER, ESP, PAYMENT PROCESSOR, FINANCIAL INSTITUTION OR OTHER THIRD PARTY WITH WHOM YOU HAVE CONTRACTED TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE SERVER THAT HOSTS THE SITE, TO RECEIVE FUNDS FROM US OR YOUR ONLINE GAMING ACCOUNT, OR PROVIDE PAYMENT PROCESSING OR OTHER SERVICES.
23.5 NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THE GROUP OR THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
23.6 NEITHER WE NOR OUR GROUP SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY MODIFICATION TO, SUSPENSION OF OR DISCONTINUANCE OF THE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVICES.
23.7 NEITHER WE NOR OUR GROUP SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO PAYMENT PROCESSING BY A THIRD PARTY ESP OR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION.
23.8 NOTHING IN THESE AGREEMENTS WILL OPERATE SO AS TO EXCLUDE ANY LIABILITY WE MAY HAVE IN RESPECT OF EITHER FRAUD, OR DEATH, OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE.
24. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Us, Our Group, and Our and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, and other partners harmless from and against any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Software or the Services, your connection to the Platforms or the Services, your violation of the Agreements, or your infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any other person or entity.
25. NO ARRANGEMENTS FOR PROHIBITED PERSONS/EXCLUDED PERSONS. You acknowledge that We are a United States company and operate in a licensed Indiana gaming establishment. As such, We are: (i) prohibited from providing services to certain “prohibited persons” pursuant to applicable law, regulations or that are government officials or residents of certain embargoed countries, or terrorists or drug traffickers whose names are published on lists maintained by the United States Department of Treasury and (ii) must exclude or eject any "excluded persons" that are listed on the "exclusion list." You agree to use all reasonable efforts not to arrange for any of these prohibited persons or excluded persons to use the Services or the Software.
26. NO REPRODUCTION OR RESALE. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Platforms, the Software or the Services, use of the Platforms, the Software or the Services, or access to the Platforms, the Software or the Services.
27. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. Although We hope that you will find the material on the Platforms informative, the material and links to third-party websites and resources that may be included on the Platforms are provided for informational purposes only. Providing links to these sites by Us should not be interpreted as endorsement or approval by Us of the organizations sponsoring these sites or their products or services. We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information provided on this Platforms or any third-party website which may be accessed by a link from the Platforms, including any representations or warranties as to accuracy or completeness. Because We have no control over third-party websites and resources, You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the information and contents of such third-party websites and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, statements, representations, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused in connection with Your use or reliance on any such content, information, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.
28. NOTICES/COMPLAINTS. If You have any complaints, claims or disputes with regard to any alleged winnings, alleged losses or the award or distribution of payouts or any other item or items in a promotion or similar activity or event, or the manner in which a wager, promotion or similar activity or event is conducted regarding the Services, You must submit Your complaint to Us in writing as soon as is reasonably practicable following the date of the original transaction to which the claim or dispute refers. Complaints may be submitted by email to Supportemail@example.com . You may also submit notices to Us in writing to: Customer Service, 6325 S. Rainbow Blvd, #100, Las Vegas, NV 89118, USA. Any notice We give to You (save as otherwise set out herein) will be sent to the email address that You provide when You register Your Account. You can notify us of any changes to this address through the 'Change Email' facility in Our software. It is Your responsibility to give Us notice and to check Your email account for emails from Us.
To the extent that You are not satisfied with Our response You may contact the Indiana Gaming Commission at https://www.in.gov/igc/2350.htm.
29. GOVERNING LAW. These Agreements shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Indiana. You irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Indiana for settlement of any disputes or matters arising out of or concerning these Agreements or their enforceability. If any part of these Agreements is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, it will not affect the validity of the remainder of the Agreements, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to their terms.
30. ARBITRATION. Excluding those disputes identified in Section 28 above and internet gaming disputes which are subject to the Indiana Gaming Commission’s dispute process under Title 68 of the Indiana Administrative Code Emergency Rules for Sports Wagering Chapter 3 (i.e., any dispute, claim or controversy relating to an individual’s alleged winnings, alleged losses or the award or distribution of cash, prizes, benefits, tickets or any other item or items in a game, tournament, contest, drawing, promotion or similar activity or event, or the manner in which a game, tournament, contest, drawing, promotion or similar activity or event is conducted), any claims or controversy arising out of or relating to the Agreements, including the determination of the scope or applicability of the Agreements and Our use of electronic services providers, shall be determined by arbitration in the State of Indiana before a single neutral arbitrator. The arbitration shall be administered by AAA pursuant to its Commercial Arbitration Rules. Any appeal shall be heard and decided by a panel of three neutral arbitrators. All arbitrators shall be retired judges or justices of any Indiana state or federal court, and shall in their substantive rulings (as opposed to procedural or discovery-related rulings that are otherwise governed by the AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules), apply the laws of the State of Indiana without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rules that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Indiana. The award of the arbitrator(s) shall be binding and final on all parties. Judgment on the award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. The prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses. The arbitrators may not award any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits. If any part of the Agreements is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, it will not affect the validity of the remainder of the Agreements, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to their terms. No waiver of any breach or default of the Agreements shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
The parties agree that this Agreement excludes the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, if otherwise applicable. Additionally, you agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or relating to these Agreements and the use of the Services must be commenced within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose or you waive such claim or cause of action, including the ability to arbitrate the matter. ARBITRATION MEANS THAT YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL.
NO CLASS ACTIONS – YOU MAY ONLY RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH US ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE OF A CLASS ACTION.
31. ASSIGNMENT. We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge these Agreements, in whole or in part, to any person (but without Your consent) without notice, provided that any such assignment will be on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to You. You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer in any manner whatsoever any of Your rights or obligations under these Agreements.
32. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
32.1 Except insofar as these Agreements expressly provide that a third party may in their own right enforce a term of these Agreements, a person who is not a party to these Agreements has no right under local law or statute to rely upon or enforce any term of these Agreements but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available other than under local law or statute.
32.2 For the avoidance of doubt, each member of the Group is an intended third party beneficiary of these Agreements.
33. ENTIRE AGREEMENT, MODIFICATION AND AMENDMENTS. You fully understand and agree to be bound by these Agreements and as modified and/or amended by Us from time to time. We may amend these Agreements at any time either by emailing or sending You notification of the new terms and/or by publishing the modified Agreement(s) on the relevant page of the Platforms or any place through which You access the Services. Any such modification will take effect once accepted by You. If any modification is unacceptable to You, Your only recourse is to terminate these Agreements. Your continued use of the Services following notification will be deemed binding acceptance of the modification. For material changes to the Agreements, You will be required to acknowledge acceptance of such changes. For changes deemed non-material and approved by the Indiana Gaming Commission, an acknowledgment is not required, and your continued access or use of the Services following any amendments to the agreements constitutes your acceptance of the agreements as amended. It is your sole responsibility to review the Agreements and any revisions thereto each time You use the Services.
34. ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR USE OF SERVICES
34.1 The following additional terms apply to Your use of the Services. Please note that in the event of any conflict between this Section 34 and the remaining Sections of these Terms of Service, the remaining Sections of these Terms of Service shall prevail.
34.2 Rules and Procedures of the Services You must use the Services in accordance with the generally accepted rules set out in the How to Play section and the procedures relevant to the Services. You are using those specifically set out in the https://www.williamhill.com/us/in/bet/ online site, including but not limited to the Promotions section, the How to Play section, and any other page that specifically relates to and governs any particular event ('Rules').
34.3 Anti-Cheating Policy We are committed to preventing the use of unfair practices in the Services, including but not limited to player collusion. We are also committed to detecting and preventing the use of software programs which are designed to enable artificial intelligence to play on Our Platforms including, but not limited to, opponent-profiling, cheating software, automated computerized software or other equivalent mechanism, or anything else that We deem enables You to have an unfair advantage over other players not using such programs or systems ('AI Software'). You acknowledge that We will take measures to detect and prevent the use of such programs and AI Software using methods (including but not limited to reading the list of currently running programs on a player's computer) and You agree not to use any AI Software and/or any such programs. Please see Our Unfair Advantage Policy.
34.4 Settlement of Disputes You fully accept and agree that if there is a discrepancy between the result showing on the Software (as installed and operated on Your hardware) and Our server, the result showing on Our server shall govern the result. Moreover, You understand and agree that (without prejudice to Your other rights and remedies) Our records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of Your use of the Services, the activity resulting therefrom and the circumstances in which such activity occurred.
PLEASE PRINT THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND STORE FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE. IN ADDITION, WE SUGGEST THAT YOU PRINT AND STORE ALL TRANSACTION RECEIPTS AND GAME RULES AS APPLICABLE TO YOUR ACTIVITIES.
If You have any questions, please contact Our Customer Service team at (855) 474-0606 between 8:00 am to 11:00 pm PST daily. Effective: 06/03/2020 Updated: 8/2/2021
CAESARS REWARDS® RULES & REGULATIONS
1. By participating in the Caesars Rewards program (“Program”), participants agree to be bound by these rules and regulations.
2. Membership in the Program is free.
3. Must be of legal age to participate in Program and present valid, government- issued photo identification for proof of age in order to obtain a Caesars Rewards card and to redeem Reward Credits. Identification that is deemed acceptable is in the sole discretion of management and may vary by location.
4. The benefits of the Program are intended and solely for the use of the person listed on the account (“Member”).
5. A Member may not allow any other person to use his or her Caesars Rewards card or access his or her account. Caesars Rewards cards are non-transferable.
6. Caesars Rewards cards may be used to track play and accumulate Tier Credits and Reward Credits (collectively referred to as “Credits”) by the account holding Member only.
7. Caesars Rewards cards are the property of Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC, and must be returned immediately upon request of Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC.
8. Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “Caesars”) are not responsible for lost or stolen cards, including any resulting misuse.
9. Each Member is responsible for selecting a username and password for his or her online Caesars Rewards account. Each Member must keep this information, as well as their security questions/answers, confidential and secure. Each Member is responsible for any activity and resulting damages due to the Member’s negligence or fault in protecting their account access information.
10. A Member may accumulate Tier Credits and accumulate/redeem Reward Credits at any participating property. A list of participating properties is available at the Caesars Rewards Center.
11. The rules, terms, conditions and limitations for accumulating and redeeming Credits may vary by participating property and are subject to change at any time in Caesars’ sole discretion. Please visit a participating property’s Caesars Rewards Center and the Caesars Rewards website to learn more.
12. It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure his/her Caesars Rewards card is inserted properly in the machine when playing slots, and to ensure that a supervisor is aware of play when playing table games, keno, race and sports betting or other games in order to receive Credits.
13. Caesars uses reasonable efforts to track a Member’s average bet and length of play; however, as a condition of receiving Credits for table games play, keno, race and sports betting, or other non-slot games, Members agree that such Credits are granted based on the personal observation of Caesars employees, which is subject to error. The determination of Caesars shall be final with respect to any discrepancies.
14. No Credits will be earned on any free slot play coupons, free table play vouchers, promotional chips, free play downloaded to slot machines, or free online/mobile play.
15. A Member may also receive Credits for qualified hospitality spend at participating outlets at participating properties. Qualified hospitality spend includes tax and, depending on the outlet, may include service charges. Credits will not be awarded for tips or comps. Tips added to large dining parties will be considered a service charge. Hospitality outlets include participating hotels, spas, food and beverage outlets, bars, nightclubs, and retail shops – see the Caesars Rewards Center for a complete list of qualified outlets. Credits will be awarded for whole dollars only. Any remaining cents will be truncated to the tenth, and will then count towards the Member’s next Credit. Credits awarded based upon hospitality spend are not used to determine eligibility for entries or prizes for promotions, tournaments or any other drawings, sweepstakes, contests, etc.
16. It is the responsibility of the Member to provide their Caesars Rewards card to the hospitality outlet cashier at participating outlets, prior to settling a hospitality purchase in order to receive Credits.
17. All Reward Credit redemptions are final unless otherwise allowed at the sole discretion of management.
18. If a Member purchases and subsequently returns merchandise, Caesars may deduct from the Member’s Credits the number of Credits awarded for the purchase of the subsequently returned merchandise.
19. Members may also receive Tier Credit bonuses based on their daily Tier Credit earnings. Tier Credits earned are based on a single promotional day’s activity. Promotional days vary by location. Check with a Caesars Rewards Center for details. One Tier Credit bonus level awarded per promotional day and does not count toward Reward Credit balance, promotional Tier Credit earnings, or qualifying for another bonus.
20. All Tier Credit and Reward Credit accumulations are subject to review and verification by management.
21. Management reserves the right to adjust account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse of the Caesars Rewards card.
22. Reward Credits have no cash value, and may not be used to place bets or wagers on online/mobile gambling products.
23. Reward Credits are valid as long as the Member obtains at least one Reward Credit every six months. If the Member does not obtain any Reward Credits within any six-month period, the entire Reward Credit account balance will expire.
24. Caesars engages in various strategic relationships with other companies, which may result in the Member being able to accumulate additional Reward Credits due to the Member’s relationships with such companies – see the Caesars Rewards Center for additional information.
25. Tier Credit and Reward Credit balances are non-transferable, including upon death or divorce.
26. Members agree to allow Caesars the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or further consent.
27. All decisions regarding the interpretation of Program rules, eligibility, Tier Credit and Reward Credit accumulation, etc. lie solely with management whose decisions are final.
28. Caesars reserves the right to modify or cancel this Program at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval.
29. Caesars reserves the right to deny anyone application for membership or terminate anyone’s membership in the Program at any time in its sole discretion without recourse.
30. If any Member fails to comply with the Program or the rules of participating properties in any manner, including violations of these rules, misuse of the Caesars Rewards card, fraud, misrepresentation, improper conduct, violation of laws or any Member is or should be excluded from gaming at any participating property, all as determined by Caesars in its sole discretion, Caesars may terminate the Member’s membership in the Program. In lieu of termination, Caesars may, at its sole discretion, deduct Reward Credits from a Member’s account and/or demote the Member’s account status, but permit the individual to remain a Caesars Rewards Member. In the event of a Member’s termination for any reason, the Member’s Reward Credits shall immediately expire. Caesars shall have no obligation to award any compensation and there shall be no other recourse for the account termination or the expired Reward Credits.
31. Subject to applicable laws, Caesars may either terminate or suspend membership benefits of Members who have been issued credit and are in default in repayment of that credit, who have had a check cashed and returned for non-payment, or are in any other way delinquent with respect to payments or indebtedness owed to Caesars. If the suspended Member becomes current on all payments owed to Caesars, Caesars may reinstate the Member’s membership benefits and Reward Credits. The decision whether or not to reinstate membership benefits and/or Reward Credits is at the sole discretion of Caesars.
32. Individuals who are excluded from casino, racino, and off track betting (OTB) facilities and online/mobile gambling products, through a government program, their own request, at the sole discretion of Caesars, or through any other means, are not eligible to participate in the Program.
33. All communications with Caesars may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.
34. Additional rules and information may be available upon request at the Caesars Rewards Center.
35. If any provision of these rules is deemed invalid or unenforceable by law or regulation, such provision shall be deemed void only for the specific jurisdiction at issue, but all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. (Must be 19 or older in Ontario) Must be 18 or older for pari-mutuel wagering in Pennsylvania and Indiana. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700. (IL, PA, NJ or CA: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537). AZ: 1-800-NEXT-STEP. LA: 1-877-770-STOP. MO: 1-888-BETSOFF. IA: 1-800-BETSOFF. IN: 1-800-9WITHIT. MD: Please play responsibly, for help visit mdgamblinghelp.org or call 1-800-GAMBLER. Ontario: PlaySmart 1-866-531-2600.