- All bets are settled on the official result at the end of the fight and any subsequent alterations to the result will not affect bets.
- If an event is postponed, bets are void.
- In the event of a draw, bets are void.
- In the event of a 'no contest' being declared, all bets will be made void.
Predict the fighter/team that will win the tournament. Reserves and substitutes do not count for betting purposes and bets will be settled on the result 'without reserves and substitutes'.
Predict the result of a bout between two fighters.
To Go the Distance
Predict whether or not the fight will go the full scheduled number of rounds and be decided on points.
- All bets are settled on the official result at the end of a fight.
- If the scheduled number of rounds in a fight change, bets placed on this market will stand.
- If a fighter takes no part in the fight, bets placed on this market will be void.
- If a fighter is disqualified or retires from a fight, bets placed on this market will stand.
- Bets placed on this market will be settled immediately after the event is finished.
- Adjustments to settlement for any changes or adjudications made by governing bodies after the event will be made by 6:00am EST the following day.
- Predict whether the fight will finish under or over a specified number of rounds.
- Where a half is stated in a 5-minute round, 2 minutes 30 seconds will define the half for under/over betting. The same principle will be used for a 3-minute round etc. If the under/over total lands on exactly half of a round, bets will be void.
- Predict the winner of the fight and the round in which the fight will be won.
- If the fight is decided on points, then that will be the winning market and bets on a fighter to win in a nominated round will be lost.