GENERAL BETTING RULES
1. EVENTS ON WHICH BETS ARE ACCEPTED
We only accept bets on approved sporting events, numbers betting or special events as listed in these House Rules or where the bet has been agreed and authorized by the Trading Department. Any bets accepted in error and not so authorized or covered will be declared void.
Wagers may be accepted at other than the posted odds, please check your ticket prior to confirming and accepting the wager.
For all events that offers a FIELD wager option, FIELD is defined as any participant/team that does not offer their own odds regardless of where they are listed in the wager offerings.
All wagers will be deemed to have been accepted from the individual placing the wager only, and not on behalf of any entity.
Wagering rules and conditions are subject to change; please refer to odd’s mobile displays for details. If there is a conflict between a stipulation on an odds mobile display and these House Rules the stipulation on the mobile display will prevail.
Management will keep a record of all point spreads, odds, final scores, and related betting proposition statistics to protect both the customer and the Company in case of an obvious computer, mechanical, technical, or human error
Due to the current COVID-19 protocols being used by each individual Sports League, please be aware that wagers based on season start dates and length, game length, game time, number of games played, players eligible and any other type of wager available may be affected. Seasons, games, or players being altered, shortened, cancelled, or declared out due to the COVID-19 Pandemic may include but not be limited to a “No Action” refund depending on the type of wager that was placed. For any questions, please contact Customer Support or See a Sportsbook Employee for clarification.
2. WINNINGS BY PATRON
The maximum winnings categories listed below apply to bets placed online. The maximum winnings categories are in U.S. Dollars. A bet is accepted on the basis that it is the investment of one customer only and the following are the maximum amounts that can be won (excluding stake) by a customer in one day's betting regardless of stake.
Where bets have been placed on different days, the maximum amount that can be won in one day's betting is determined by the day on which the final event on each bet is resolved, rather than the day on which each individual bet is placed.
- SPORT MAXIMUM PAYOUT
- $25 Million
Calculations for wager types are as follows:
Money line payoff – The money line is expressed as a three-digit number. For example,
- -150 means a player must bet $150 for every $100 they wish to win, and multiples thereof. Or, +140 means a player will win $140 for every $100 bet.
- Point spread payoff - Bets on the point spread are offered at 11 to 10 odds, unless otherwise stated. For example, a player must bet $11 to win $10, or $110 to win $100.
- Parlay payoff – In the event of a void leg or wagering tie within a parlay, the parlay reduces to the next lowest amount of legs.
Determining a Winner:
- The winner of an event or game will be determined on the date of the event's conclusion. Management does not recognize suspended games, protests, overturned decisions, changes to the score, etc. any time after the date that the event was completed. Management, at its sole discretion, may delay payment of winning wagers if the final score is questioned or challenged.
- The winner of an event or proposition wager that occurs while a game or match is in progress will be used to determine the winner as soon as the event is complete, regardless if the game or match is played to its conclusion, unless otherwise specified.
3. NON-RUNNERS / NON-PARTICIPANTS AND VOID SELECTIONS
When a selection is made void or does not run, then in single bets the stake will be returned. In accumulative bets the stake will run on to the remaining selection(s) with a two-leg parlay becoming a straight, a three-leg parlay becoming a two-leg parlay and so on. Unless a specific reference is made in the individual section that covers the sport, abandoned or postponed events are void. However, bets in markets that have already been resolved at the time of abandonment, such as 'first touchdown scorer' etc. will stand.
4. DEAD HEATS
In a DEAD HEAT the stake money on a selection is divided by the number of runners or competitors involved in the dead heat. The full odds are then paid to the divided stake, with the remainder of the stake money being lost.
5. RELATED CONTINGENCIES
Accumulative/multiple bets are not accepted where the outcome of one part of the bet contributes to the outcome of another. If taken in error, the stake will be invested on the selection with the largest price. Where two or more selections are quoted at the largest price, the stake will be divided equally between them. However, where the related parts of the bet are resolved at different times, unless 'special double' or 'special accumulative' odds are available, bets will be settled as instructed with the odds for the second or subsequent legs being determined at each individual stage.
FOR EXAMPLE: In a hockey game, if a parlay mistakenly goes through on the Rangers to win in 60-minute regulation time and the Rangers to win on the money line in the main game market, that would be a related contingency. If the Rangers win in 60 minutes of regulation time, they would also win in the main game money line market. So, in that case, a $20 parlay would be paid as a straight bet on the best price of the two legs that were parlayed.
6. SPORTS GOVERNING BODIES
It is a condition of our acceptance of bets from you that, and by offering to place a bet with us, you represent that:
a. You are not prohibited from entering into the bet by any term of your contract of employment or other professional contract or any rule of a Sports Governing Body, which applies to you.
b. You are not aware of any circumstance which would make the placing of the bet a breach of a rule on betting applied by a Sports Governing Body.
c. Where the bet is placed on the outcome of a race, competition or other event or process or on the likelihood of anything occurring you do not know the outcome of the event or have not been involved in events which adversely affected the potential outcome.
d. In the event of any such representation by you proving to be false your stake will be forfeited, and we shall not be obliged to pay any winnings which might otherwise have been payable in respect of the bet.
e. We have a memorandum of understanding with Sports Governing Bodies where we will share information with them where there is suspicious betting, or where we identify bets that have not been placed in accordance with our rules for Sports Governing Bodies.
7. DATA SUPPLIED BY A THIRD PARTY
Please be aware that data such as current scores, time elapsed etc. that is displayed on our site or on our text screens is sourced from a 'live feed' provided by a third party and may be subject to time delay and/or be inaccurate. If you rely on this data to place bets, you do so entirely at your own risk and the Company accept no responsibility for any loss (direct or indirect) suffered by you as a result of your reliance on it.
We reserve the right to withhold payment or void any bet(s) if we have any reasonable suspicion and/or evidence that the prices or the pool have been manipulated or where a race, event or match has been rigged and this reasonable suspicion and/or evidence has caused us to report the match to the proper regulatory authorities. Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with the Company across any or all our betting channels.
9. TIME OF ACCEPTANCE
If betting Live is available, bets will stand and be settled at the current Live price at the time the bet was struck. Where betting Live is not available, any bet that is inadvertently accepted after this time will be void, unless we are satisfied that the bet was placed before the actual start of the event, except in the following circumstances: on a Golf event up to 15 minutes after the start time; a Soccer match up to 15 minutes after the start time, provided there has been no goals scored or players sent off and any of the following sports events up to 5 minutes after the start time: Football; Baseball; Basketball; Cricket; Cycling; Darts; Ice Hockey; Rugby; Tennis.
10. LIVE BET ACCEPTANCE
For the purposes of security and integrity, Live bets (meaning events that have already started) are subject to an automated time delay prior to acceptance.
Prior to clicking "place bet," if the price changes on a selection, the price will update automatically in your bet slip. After clicking place bet, if there is a minor price change resulting in a higher payout on a selection, the bet will be accepted at the new price. If the price changes by more than 5%, the bet will not be placed, and it will be re-offered in the bet slip at the new price. A bet will never be placed at worse odds if the point spread, total or any additional market sees an adjustment to the line. Price change thresholds are subject to review and change with regulatory approval.
A betting market may be suspended when something of significance occurs or is likely to occur (ex: goal, touchdown, ejection, etc.). Betting markets may also be suspended due to the time elapsed in the match, the market becoming uncompetitive or for technical reasons. The above examples are not exhaustive and there may be other reasons that are not listed. While a market is suspended, bets cannot be placed and cash out may not be available.
11. OBVIOUS PRICE OR TERMS ERRORS
We do all that we can to avoid errors, however we cannot accept responsibility for obvious errors, also referred to as palpable errors, or omissions in respect of the announcing, publishing, or marking of prices, spreads, or results that occur despite our every effort to ensure total accuracy.
- A non–exhaustive list of “obvious errors” is as follows:
- the prices/terms offered are materially different from those available in the general market at the time the bet was placed.
- the prices/terms offered at the time the bet is placed are clearly incorrect given the probability of the event occurring.
- odds or terms of a bet have been misquoted as a result of human or system error.
- where we have continued to accept bets on a game which should have been suspended, including where the relevant event is in progress or had already finished.
- where an error is made by us as to the amount of winnings/returns that are paid to you, including as a result of a manual or computer input error.
- where markets are created and graded for an event or matchup that does not take place
- We reserve the right to correct any obvious error made on a bet placed in one of our betting Live markets and settle at the correct price or terms, which were actually available with the Company (absent the obvious error) at the time the bet was struck.
- When a bet is placed on a market offered before an event has started and more advantageous odds or terms than those actually available with the Company are applied, we will either settle the bet at the correct price or terms available with the Company.
Where the incorrect odds or terms are less advantageous than those available with the Company, the odds or terms will be amended to the correct odds or terms available.
Example: The Company briefly displayed live odds of New York Rangers -500 | Draw +400 | Philadelphia Flyers +300 with the live score Flyers 3, Rangers 1. You placed a bet on the Philadelphia Flyers to win the game at +300. Could my bet be overturned at this price?
Yes, because the odds for both teams could be transposed. If this was an obvious error because the odds are materially different from that available in the general market and are clearly incorrect given the probability of each team winning the game, this bet could be void.
Cash out gives the opportunity to settle a bet at the value displayed before the market is resulted on mobile.
- Cash out is available for a range of markets both Pregame and Live if the bet is still running and betting is still available on every unsettled selection. If a parlay bet is made up of both Pregame and Live markets, cash out will apply to each applicable leg.
- Example: for a match goals over/under parlay placed live in Arsenal v Liverpool and before play in Chelsea v Stoke, cash out WILL be available during play in Arsenal v Liverpool and before play in Chelsea v Stoke. Cash out WILL NOT be available during play in Chelsea v Stoke.
- Cash out is available on selected markets if the bet is still running and betting is still available on every unsettled selection for all bet types, including parlays, teasers, round robins, etc.
- Bets can be cashed out when the cash out value indicates as such.
- Cash out can be accessed in the open bets tab. A pre-determined settlement value will be offered based upon the selections, prices taken and current status of the betting transaction.
- A $5 parlay is placed on West Ham, Everton, and Tottenham.
- West Ham and Everton both win their matches and Tottenham is due to kickoff next.
- A cash out settlement value will be offered on completion of the West Ham and Everton matches, before kickoff and during play of the Tottenham match providing betting is still available. The cash settlement can be redeemed immediately
- The cash out settlement value is non-negotiable.
- Bets will be capped at the maximum cash in settlement value of $25,000.
- If the cash in my bet settlement value changes during a settlement transaction, the transaction will not complete and a revised settlement value will be offered, which will have to be accepted before proceeding.
- Where an obvious pricing error, also referred to as a palpable error, occurs that selection may not be cashed out.
- If the cash out settlement value has been accepted in error, the cash out transaction will be made void and the bet will be settled on the original bet instructions with the correct price(s) applied.
- If subsequent attempts are made to place bets and cash out on the same market(s) before the obvious error has been corrected then, the cash out settlement value and the bet stake(s) will be made void.
- Cash out is an automated facility and is subject to the availability of betting. Therefore, if betting is not available on any market with the given bet, a cash out settlement will not be offered.
- Cash out may be affected if your bet triggers a promotion. See individual promotional terms for details.
A teaser consists of 2-to-8 Football or Basketball events parlayed together with adjusted spreads and/or totals with special odds applied. Odds are calculated by a table (link to table here but copied below).
- If a teaser wager is reduced to one live leg (due to a push, void, etc.), a wager with a winning selection will be paid out at -260 odds.
- Teasers can only be placed on main, full-game spread and total markets.
- For cross-sport teasers, the lowest odds are applied.
Pro + College Basketball
1 (for settlement only)
14. Patron Complaints
Patrons will contact Customer Support via phone, email, and live chat:
Customer Service address and phone number are:
P.O. Box 400070
Las Vegas, NV 89140
- The Company shall attempt to resolve all patron disputes with the patron by investigating each patron complaint and providing a response to the patron within ten (10) business days.
- If the Company refuses payment of alleged winnings to a patron, the Company and the patron are unable to resolve the dispute, and the dispute involves at least $1250, the Company must immediately notify the Division. The Director shall conduct whatever investigation is necessary and must determine whether or not payment should be made. An agent of the Division may investigate the dispute and may report either to the Commission or to the Director for a decision.
- For complaints related to patron accounts, settlements of wagers (involving at least $1250) and illegal activity that cannot be resolved to the satisfaction of the patron, a copy of the complaint and the Company response including all relevant documentation, shall be provided to the Division, as applicable.
- The Director must notify the licensee and the patron in writing of the Director's decision regarding the dispute, within ten business days after the completion of the investigation.
- Failure to immediately notify the Division of a dispute, or to notify a patron of the patron's rights, or failure to pay after an adverse decision, is a violation by the licensee charged with providing notice who accepted, and is charged with settling, the wager.
- Patrons may contact the Division at: Investigations/Enforcement: (303) 205-1300 or fill out a complaint form at: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/enforcement/node/62661
A Full Cover bet is a package of wagers that contains all possible multi-bet options based upon the given number of selections. These bets give you more options to win even if one or more of your straight bets lose.
Example: if you have 3 selections in your bet slip (Patriots, Eagles, and Falcons), then the Full Cover bet will consist of 3 straight bets, 3 round robins by 2’s (Patriots + Eagles, Patriots + Falcons, and Eagles + Falcons) and 1 three-team parlay. If the Eagles lose but Patriots and Falcons both win, your Patriots + Falcons round robin is a winner along with your 2 straight bets, but the other two round robins and the three-team parlay are losers.
For each Full Cover bet, the amount wagered is multiplied by the number of available options.
Full cover with 3 selections
- 3 X straight bets
- 3 X round robins by 2
- 1 X 3 team parlay
- 7 bets total
Full cover with 4 selections
- 4 X straight bets
- 6 X round robins by 2
- 4 X round robins by 3
- 1 X 4 team parlay
- 15 bets total
Full cover with 5 selections
- 5 X straight bets
- 10 X round robins by 2
- 10 X round robins by 3
- 5 X round robins by 4
- 1 X 5 team parlay
- 31 bets total
Full cover with 6 selections
- 6 X straight bets
- 15 X round robins by 2
- 20 X round robins by 3
- 15 X round robins by 4
- 6 X round robins by 5
- 1 X 6 team parlay
- 63 bets total