Sports wagering with William Hill US is only permitted if you are physically located within the state where William Hill US is permitted and licensed to offer sports wagering.
If you are currently within the state where William Hill US is permitted and licensed to offer sports wagering but are unable to place bets due to your GeoLocation failing then please try one of the following options.
- Ensure you have downloaded and installed GeoComply. Details on how to do this can be found here.
- Use Google Chrome browser
- Connect to the internet via Ethernet cable
- Disable any software that has the ability to mask the physical location of a device (e.g. VPN)
- See where your ISP is locating you and ask them to update your IP address if inaccurate
- If connected via 3G or 4G, connect to the internet via a WiFi network physically located within the state where William Hill US is permitted and licensed to offer sports wagering
- If connected via WiFi, force close the app and check where your maps app is locating you. If you appear to be outside of the eligible state, try turning off BlueTooth and WiFi. Some public WiFi networks can route through different states.